What's new‎ > ‎

Subdivision Mapping and Platting

posted Jul 22, 2013, 3:43 AM by Deward Bowles   [ updated Sep 1, 2014, 5:00 PM by Jaybird Farrow ]

Mapping or platting a subdivision is typically done by approval from the City or County where your project is located. While B & B Surveying Company does provide the subdivision map needed for this process we do not perform submittal services.  If you are contemplating a development requiring a Map or Plat record then you should consider hiring a submittal service for a smoother submittal process. Some of our Clients have successfully completed the submittal process themselves.